Learn makeup with us during the summer. Our makeup summer camps cover the full spectrum of makeup.
- MONDAY & TUESDAY: BEAUTY MAKE-UP – LEARN HOW TO APPLY FLAWLESS BEAUTIFUL MAKE-UP, PRODUCT HYGIENE, WHAT SUITS YOU
- WEDNESDAY: FASHION MAKE UP – LEARN THE ART OF FASHION MAKE UP. MAKE-UP FOR FASHION SHOWS, PHOTOSHOOTS AND THE RED CARPET
- THURSDAY: STAGE , CREATIVE AND SPECIAL EFFECTS MAKE-UP – LEARN CUTS, BRUISES, BURNS, BULLET HOLE AND OTHER SPECIAL EFFECTS AS WELL AS CHARACTER AND STAGE MAKE-UP
- FRIDAY : BEAUTIFUL EVENING LOOKS FOR SPECIAL OCCASIONS, PRACTICE, QUIZ.
Summer Camp Schedule
You can also buy a gift voucher
Learn how to create beautiful flawless looks and picture perfect creative make up masterpieces this summer with the MKF Institute Teen Make-up Summer Camps.
Our summer camps are provided from June to August every year. The camps were introduced in 2010 and have become one of the most sought after summer camps in Dublin since.
The camps are designed to provide a fun and highly creative environment for teens 12+
Makeup Summer camps details:
Summer camp fee: €120 per week
Dates: From June to August – Click here to download dates
Attendance: Monday to Friday 10:00-15:00
Minimum age: 12
Camp participants have an hour lunch break. Parents/guardians can choose whether to allow their child to leave the college for lunch or to remain at the college during their lunch break.
The fee for the camp includes a travel set of make-up brushes and FREE basic NYC makeup products, consisting of some essential items (only when full fee paid, brush set and free make up are excluded from any promotions/offers)
Other makeup products for practical work will be available for use at the college. We advise participants to bring their own makeup (if they have any) to the camp so they can learn how to use their own products.
Book Summer Camp
Be a beauty, not a beast - our humorous makeup video
Have you considered a career in the makeup Industry?
Become a success story
All of the success stories shown on our site comes from students that had a career plan, a dream and were willing to make their dream come true.
You might have met some of previous students in make-up counters, seen them on TV or admired their work in magazines.
What they had in common was passion. The drive and ambition to succeed in the field.
They are the ones that embrace opportunities and work hard to attain the credits, the experience and to network within the Industry. They show their skills and professionalism every time.
They are the ones that don’t just arrive not on time, they arrive early and they are arrive prepared.
In the journey to becoming a top makeup artist, you might find that talent plays no part because make-up is a skill that can be acquired, learnt.
The reality of any Industry is that consistency and professionalism is what is required in order to achieve success.
If you share their vision, contact us today. You can be certain that as one of our students we will do everything in our power to help you achieve your goals.
Request a Brochure, a call back or to sit in a class...
Visit the college
- You can also request to visit the college to talk to an expert or to sit in a class.Sitting in a class is highly recommended as it gives you a chance to see the course in action, talk to the ITEC course tutor and to our current students.Just let us know if you would like to visit the MKF Institute and we will arrange the appointment with you
Studying with the MKF Institute means having everything you need arranged for you, including having your portfolio photo shoot carried by our professional photo studio, buying your kits from the college and availing of work experienced arranged by the college.Take the first step towards your dream career – Contact us today
Awards & Registrations
Best ITEC College Winner
3 hours make-up lesson 21/03/14Great help.I am more confident with make-up now....