Celebrate your Birthday with us: Makeup & Hair Lesson Party
Having provided teen summer camps for many years, parents can be confident their teens will have a very enjoyable, safe and fun day with us.
- 11:00 – 13:00: Makeup Lesson
- 13:00 – 14:00: Lunch. Mcdonald’s? Pizza? The birthday girl and her parents/guardian decides where the birthday party is going for their lunch. This part is supervised, unless the parent’s/guardians want the party to leave/return from lunch on their own. This is not included in the price. A birthday cake can also be sent to college and parents/guardians can also pop in to participate!
- 14:00 – 16:00: Hair styling lesson
Makeup & Beauty Classes Just for Teens
Makeup & hair classes on Sundays and Teen Summer camps
- SUMMER CAMPS
Learn makeup and/or beauty with us during the summer. Our summer camps cover everything you need to look your most beautiful and groomed. Started in 2010, the summer camps offered by the MKF Institute are the most sought after teen camps in Dublin. Provided within a safe and fun environment, teens can learn from top tutors and industry experts.
Summer Camps are offered from June to August each year. Each week is Monday to Friday 10:00-15:00.
Tell me more...
- FULL-DAY HAIR & MAKEUP LESSON
Teen Full day makeup & Hair styling class offered on Sundays 11:00 – 16:00. This class allows teens to learn how to style their own hair and apply their own makeup.
Tell me more...
Transition Year Work Experience
Do you love what we stand for and would like to be involved? If you are interested in makeup, fashion, fitness or photography and you want to work with our college during your transition year work experience just apply online. We will need all of the details, including dates.
Recommend 5 friends and receive a FREE 2 hour makeup lesson
- Tell your Facebook Friends about about the MKF Institute. We offer a number of services to teens, from work experience to teen only makeup & beauty classes.
- Email us the name and contact details of your 5 friends. We will send them a brochure and invite them to visit us
Share your goal with others - Become an Ambassador
If you have not completed a summer camp with us but would like the opportunity to become an ambassador, we might consider your application if you write blogs, participate in online discussions, have a passion for makeup, beauty, fashion or photography.
The idea is to get you ready for a career in the makeup Industry and enhance your CV.
The benefits of being our ambassador:
- You will receive transition year work experience with us if required. You are given priority
- You will receive a Free gift from us every year in which you are our ambassador
- You will receive a Free class with us each year in which you are our ambassador
- We will give you a letter of reference covering the 3 years period, which might facilitate employment and enhance any career you chose to pursue
- We will give you a 10% discount in relation to professional course fee
The tasks you will carry out as an ambassador (from home mostly, apart from events we might invite you to):
- Update for our social media pages
- Recommend us because you really believe in what the college stands for
- Create blog posts
- Assist us with marketing and collaborations
- youtube video creation
- Sit in day class to get a feel for the subject, chat to students/tutor or interview them for videos/blogs creation during your school holidays
- Assist the student coordinator – provide ideas
- Compile newsletters with us
How to apply:
E-mail email@example.com the following:
- The reasons you would like to be our ambassador
- Confirmation that your parents/guardians support your application
Our mission is to assist you achieve your career goals
Become a success story
All of the success stories shown on our site comes from students that had a career plan, a dream and were willing to make their dream come true.
You might have met some of previous students in make-up counters, seen them on TV or admired their work in magazines.
What they had in common was passion. The drive and ambition to succeed in the field.
They are the ones that embrace opportunities and work hard to attain the credits, the experience and to network within the Industry. They show their skills and professionalism every time.
They are the ones that don’t just arrive not on time, they arrive early and they are arrive prepared.
In the journey to becoming a top makeup artist, you might find that talent plays no part because make-up is a skill that can be acquired, learnt.
The reality of any Industry is that consistency and professionalism is what is required in order to achieve success.
If you share their vision, contact us today. You can be certain that as one of our students we will do everything in our power to help you achieve your goals.
Awards & Registrations
Best ITEC College Winner
Katie O' Dowd
BE GORGEOUS BOOTCAMP WORKSHOPReally good day. Learned lots about make & hair and would highly recommend it...