Thank you for Booking party. We will contact you soon to confirm
- If have not connected with us online, Please join our Facebook Makeup Artistry page so you can receive updates and information relevant to your workshop and other areas of interest. Click here to join our facebook page
- Note what can be purchased from the college's makeup shop on the day (if they require it):
- Make-up Brushes. Individual and sets.
- Make-up Products. We stock the Makeup Atelier Makeup Range
- Fake lashes. We stock a range of lashes, starting from only €3
- Note what the party girls will need to bring with them:
- Make-up bag
- Any make-up brushes they might have
- A hand towel - ideally black or dark to avoid staining
- Pen and paper if you wish to take notes
- GHD or hair curler
- Hair dryer
- 3 sizes of Hair Drying Brushes (ideally 3 different sizes)
Welcome from the student coordinator
Thank you for booking the party with us. I would like to take the opportunity to welcome you to the college and to introduce myself.
I am the student coordinator at the MKF Institute and my job is to assist students with any queries they might have.
Please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone on 0818 33 21 21
To ensure you have a productive time with us I would also be grateful if you could read the following guidelines:
- The cancellation policy is 72 hours subject to payment forfeit
- The college expect participants to respect their tutors and the rest of the class by arriving 10 minutes early for each and every class. The college opens 10 minutes before class time
- The people you will be studying with on your first day are your team for the remainder of your course. It is a good idea to get to know them. The college encourages participants to help one another and to participate fully during class.
- Absenteeism and tardiness disrupts the entire flow of a workshop, therefore we ask that you attend classes and arrive on time. Note that classes missed by a participant will not be rescheduled.
- Neither will participants that have missed classes/have not completed the full workshop be transferred to another workshop. Refunds are not available.
- We advise participants that a maximum of 3 hours is advised outside of the classroom for participants to complete assignments, practice, research.
- The start and end date of your workshop is set taking bank holidays into consideration. Unless otherwise stated we do not open bank holidays.
- The college does not schedule extra hours /days unless actual workshop material is missed due to unforeseeable delays affecting the college. In this instance the college will schedule extra class to cover the materials.
- The college will not transfer students that have missed classes to another workshop. Neither will the college provide refunds for people that have for whatever reasons not completed the workshop.
- All workshops must be paid for in advance.
- From time to time we might run deals in deal sites to promote a workshop. If you have purchased a voucher from a deal site, please ensure you bring the voucher with you on your first day as proof of payment. Please note refunds and payments in this instance are carried out by the deal site not the MKF Institute. Their refund policy will apply.
- Workshop fees and deposits are non-refundable. You are entitled to change your mind within 7 days of the payment date provided it falls within the 72 hrs cancellation policy
Andrew Dickinson, Student Coordinator.
Awards & Registrations
Best ITEC College Winner